THANK YOU NOTE
Dear Brothers & Sisters,
Thank you so much for your prayers and support! You’re part of the Great Commission and part of my missionary journey. You’ve blessed me beyond measure! Without your help I wouldn’t be where I’m at today. Because of your constant support, we are able to bring hope to the hopeless. I can’t express my thankfulness enough! Thank you for being a part of my Christian walk and faith.
I love y’all! AIMing in Christ, Kaylee Hankins
THE FOOD PANTRY
will NOT be open on Tuesday, February 25th!
EASTERN EUROPEAN MISSIONS
(EEM) is hosting a benefit event in Round Rock on Saturday evening, March 7th at 7:00 PM. More information and a sign-up list is posted on the Mission bulletin board. If several members desire to attend, a car pool is possible.
THE FEBRUARY FELLOWSHIP MEAL
Is. . . today, at noon
Hosts and hostesses: Gary Crabtree, Myron & Janet Fietz, Don & Paula Welch, Joe & Teri Winnett.
HELPING HANDS PANTRY
Needs – Toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo
Thanks for your support of this ministry!
NIGERIA – THE GREAT WORKSHOP Part 2
We share with you some of the matters from the exciting event for the Lord’s church in Nigeria when hundreds of gospel preachers came together to be better equipped to serve our God. Continue to pray for our good Nigerian brethren whom we gladly support. For the elders, Ken D
REPORT OF THE 2020 WBS GREAT WORKSHOP, Part 2
The workshop featured 7 keynote presentations around the theme of “fixing the missing link” had over 600 participants in attendance, 5 observers from denominations who are studying very close with us and 22 out of 36 states had their preachers in attendance. From the keynotes presented and the open forum panel discussion, we arrived at the following conclusions:
1. The evangelist must work on his lifestyle and that of his family, if his evangelism will make meaning to the community in which he is preaching.
2. Urban city congregations need to seriously cooperate with each other in areas of mass media evangelism.
3. The autonomy of each congregation must be respected and strictly adhered to so that the pattern of the New Testament church must be maintained.
4. Rich and influential brethren from urban congregation should seriously think about congregations in their home towns and villages and invest there in terms of capacity building and human empowerment of the minister of the congregation.
5. The seed of planning must be sown in all congregations in Africa. Congregation must draw plans to work in line with the growth desires of the Master who owns the church.
6. Servant leadership model must be entrenched in every congregation of the Lord with Jesus Christ as the overall boss.
7. Preachers should spend time to study deeply about God and His kingdom to be able to teach those he is leading.
God bless you. Mike Udam, Workshop Director.