Scripture of the Week
“Show us your unfailing love, O Lord, and grant us Your salvation. I will listen to what God the Lord will say; He promises peace to His people, His saints — but let them not return to folly.” — Psalm 85:7, 8
Smile — It’s God’s Gift
Think About It
- History Why is it that nobody is listening when history repeats itself?
- Happiness The secret of happiness is not doing what one likes, but in liking what one has to do. –James M. Barrie
- Home Home is where folks go when they get tired of being nice to people.
- More homes are destroyed by fusses than by funerals or fires.
- Heart Be an organ donor. Give your heart to Jesus.
- If the heart can conceive it, and the mind can believe it, God can achieve it. —Charles Pollard
- The heart is happiest when it beats for others.
- To be happy, give people a bit of your heart, instead of piece of your mind.
- When God measures a man, He puts the tape around his heart instead of his head.