♥ Dorothy Glenn
♥ Pauline Evans
♥ Lorna Palmer
Psalm 139:7-10 “Where can I go from Your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, You are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me, Your right hand will hold me fast.”
POINTS TO PONDER
• Drop what weighs you down by giving it to God
• The faith that continues to the end gives proof that it was genuine from the beginning.
• The voice of sin may be loud, but the voice of forgiveness is louder.
• Don’t worry about tomorrow, God is already there.
• The measure of love is what you are willing to give up for it.
• Praise is the song of a soul set free.
A family of four went to services on Sunday. After they returned to their home and were sitting around the table eating their noon meal, the father said, ―Well, I just didn’t like the preacher’s sermon today.
The mother said, ―I liked the sermon all right, but that song leader was all out of tune.
Frances said, ―I enjoyed the singing but the sermon was long enough to wear out the patience of Job.
Little Johnny added ―Daddy, I thought it was a pretty good show for just the nickel you gave.