Out of love for one another…….
We are currently requiring everyone attending the Sunday morning worship assembly and Wednesday evening Bible study to wear a mask in keeping with the Health Departments guidelines. We thank you for your consideration of and care for others. Masks are available if you need one.
“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” (John 13:34-35 ESV)
Scripture of the Week
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.” ~~ Proverbs 3:5-8
Something to Smile About
Thoughts about Happiness
• “We cannot be happy if we expect to live all the time at the highest peak of intensity. Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance and order and rhythm and harmony.”– Thomas Merton
• “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
• “Happiness is the natural flower of duty.”– Phillips Brooks
• Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable, than risk being happy.”– Robert Anthony
Think About It
Meditate on these . . .
• John 14:13, 14 — When we ask in Jesus name, we will receive. What we have been gifted with is there, just waiting to be used by us.
• “He showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and walk humbly with your God” Micah 6:8.
In a world that is unjust, we must act justly.
In a world of tough breaks, we must be merciful.
In a world of pride, self-seeking and self-sufficiency, we must walk humbly with God.
This will influence our homes, society and the world.