- Sept. 25 — * Visitation Team #2 meets (leaders: Cary & Brenda Miller) will meet, at 6:30 pm in the Library for their assignments.
- Sept. 25 — * Singing night.
- Sept. 28 — * Men’s Prayer Breakfast (9:00 am).
- Sept. 28 — * Ladies Day @ the Llano church of Christ, 9:00 to noon (flyer is on the bulletin board). All ladies are invited to attend the Ladies Day at the Llano church of Christ. The topic will be “Let the Beauty of Jesus Be Seen”, presented by Karylon (Bitsy) Russell. Lunch will be provided.
- Sept. 28 — * Annual Auction at the Cherokee Home for Children, starting at 9:00 am (informational flyers are on the bulletin board).
- Sept. 29 — * Annual Corporate Meeting after our morning worship. All members are encouraged to stay for this. It only takes a few minutes!
- Sept. 29 — * Fellowship Meal after the evening worship assembly. Hosting are: John & Tina Brewer. James & Vicky Williams, Dollene Pearson and Sheri Wills.
- Oct. 5 — * You are invited to an 80th Birthday Celebration for Claude Fletcher, from 1:00-4:00 PM at the Highland Lakes church of Christ Fellowship Room. No gifts. Your presence is gift enough.
Food Pantry Needs
Personal hygiene products, canned meat (very much needed!), peanut butter. Plastic bags are not needed at this time.
I would like to thank everyone for the phone calls concerns about my eye surgery, which did not go as planned. After coming home the pressure on my brain was so severe, I was unable to sleep at all and was not able to get hold of my doctor. Anyway, I was able to get into the doctor’s office the next day and they were able to relieve the pressure.” – Bill Flanary