FOR YOUR INFORMATION
You probably noticed that the projected images on the auditorium screen during the worship assembly are much dimmer than normal. We are in the process of upgrading our projector system and it will be much better once we get all we need and get it installed. In the meantime song titles are announced and the songbooks are available. We appreciate your patience. Good things come to those who wait.
“And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!”” Romans 10:15
WORLDWIDE SPANISH LITERATURE MINISTRY
Photo by Adrianna Calvo on Pexels.com
We rejoiced to hear from Nigeria this recent evangelism report from our beloved brother Monday John Akpakpan, who greatly helps with our efforts in the work there. Several years ago, he and Sylvester Imogoh got to come and visit us here in Kingsland. Rejoice in this good news and keep these efforts in your prayers. For the elders, Ken D
1st June 2022
Greetings from Akwa Ibom State.
(Photo by Monday J. Akpakpan)
EVANGELISM WORK IN MAY 2022.
– WBS Seminar took place at Iton Ikono, Uyo L. G. A.
– Another one was done at Adiasim Ikot Ondo, Essien Udim L.G.A. Akwa Ibom State
– Women Gospel Meeting conducted at Ikot Ubom, Afaha Obong, Abak
– We had 2 baptisms at Two Towns Church of Christ, Manta/Midim, Abak.
– There were 5 baptisms at Ikot Oku Ikono, Uyo.
– We had 3 baptisms at Church of Christ, Ikot Ekpeyak Ikono, Uyo.
– We had 1 baptism at Central Church of Christ, Ukpom Abak.
– M. B. Archibong reported 8 baptisms in May 2022.
– Nelson Akpan reported 3 baptisms.
– Two Towns Church of Christ Manta/Midim and No. 18 Ebom Avenue Church of Christ conducted House to House evangelism and Open-Air Preaching on the last Sunday of May 2022. Many people were enrolled into WBS Lessons. Many people showed deep interest to study the Word of God There were many prospects.
– There are 2 baptisms at Ikot Okumfang, Abak L. G. A. by Anameti Akpan.
– Church Leadership Workshop took place at Nigerian Christian Bible College (N.C.B.C.) Ukpom, Abak.
Dear Brethren, thank you all for giving us good Armours to make us good Soldiers of Christ. May I mention few of the Armours that help us to fight the War effectively. Bible Lessons, World Bible School Lessons, Financial support and the biggest one is your Prayers. Your work cannot and will not be in vain. Keep up your good work. Thank you.
Your Partner in His work, Monday J. Akpakpan.