• A day yet to dawn.
• A battle yet to be fought.
• A mountain yet to be climbed.
• A journey yet to be begun.
• A chapter yet to be written.
• A book yet to be read.
• A blank sheet yet to be filled.
• A new territory yet to be explored.
• A meal yet to be consumed.
• A race yet to be run.
• A game yet to be played.
• A task yet to be undertaken.
• A present yet to be opened.
• A sea yet to be crossed.
• A story yet to be told.
• A conversation yet to unfold.
• A sermon yet to be preached.
• A plan yet to be set in motion.
• A walk yet to be taken.
• A building yet to be constructed.
Seize it ; live it well!
“I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and course. Therefore choose life that you and your offspring may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying His voice and holding fast to Him…” (Deuteronomy 30:19-20a).
“…Yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes” (James 4:14).
Lance Cordle, Calvert City,