“So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.” — Colossians 2:6-7
Smile – God likes humor
“You’re No Spring Chicken” by Ed Fischer
Laughter for the young at heart
♥ If God had to give women wrinkles, why couldn’t He put them on the bottom of their feet?
♥ Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
— Emma Bombeck
♥ A particularly deaf elderly man was bragging about his hearing aid. “It’s great,” he said to a friend. “I now can hear the birds singing and the crickets chirping. I can hear a conversation a full block away.” “You don’t say,” said the friend. “What kind is it?” The proud owner consulted his wristwatch an said, “Twenty minutes after two.” — Bennet Cerf
♥ Why is it that the person who snores is always the first one to fall asleep?
♥ A good laugh is sunshine in a house.
— W.M. Thakeray
Think About It
Thoughts to Ponder
• Old age is like everything else. To make success of it, you’ve got to start young. ~~Theodore Roosevelt
• While one finds company in himself and his pursuits, he cannot feel old, no matter what the years my be. ~~ Amos Bronson Alson
• Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. ~~ Mark Twain
• As we grow old, the beauty steals inward. ~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
• When grace is joined with wrinkles it is adorable. There is an unspeakable dawn on happy old age. ~~ Victor Hugo